Wednesday, August 22, 2012

YA Highway Road Trip: Dear WIP, I Think I Like You

I love a good blogaround, and YA Highway's Road Trip Wednesday is pretty much one of the best.  I couldn't resist this week's topic:  A "this is why you're awesome" list to your WIP.

Dear WIP,

You know I love you to spend this much time with you every day.  But just in case you forget how much I like you, a few gentle reminders of the things that make you grand:

  • Based on my favorite fairy tale
  • Artificial intelligence
  • Rooftop gardens and fantastical pools
  • Biscuits and silver-grey cats
  • Acerbic old ladies
  • Girl technical geniuses
  • Boys who dig that
  • Insecurity
  • Villains who aren't
  • Unwanted immortality
  • Tchaikovsky shout-out, tulle and organza 
  • Weirdsies genetically modified fruit
Thanks for all the awesome,

Rowenna

And now I think I want to get back to writing and discover a few more things to love...

How about you?  Are there a few things in your WIP that have you head-over-heels? Meet me in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh artificical intelligence + fairy tale - definitely interested from there.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw
    - Biscuits and Silver-gray cats
    - Boys who dig that

    and

    - Villains that aren't... Those DEFINITELY caught my attention. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl technical geniuses
    Boys who dig that

    Hello! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete